Programme / Project Management
“In any given moment we have two options: to step forward into growth or to step back into safety.”
Organisations are rapidly developing and employing different strategies to align their services and solutions with the volatile and ever-changing market.
As with the constantly evolving and developing Business and Human Capital domains, Project Management methodologies and tools too have evolved and matured.
The one-size-fits-all trend is rapidly fading. In Business Digital Strategies and HR Transformation Strategies implementations, the traditional Waterfall methodologies are being augmented and at times replaced with modern approaches including Agile.
The Singularity Company provides the services of experienced and skilled Programme and Project Managers who are equipped with the right knowledge and skill to handle hybrid project management strategies. They do not exclusively work with one prescriptive methodology but are well-versed in multiple methodologies, tools and techniques for successful and engaged outcomes.
Our team ensures implementation through collaborative, mobile, cloud and social networking tools and technologies to carry out tasks from anywhere, anytime.
At The Singularity Company, we termed this, “Practically Anywhere and Virtually Everywhere.”
Given the global scale of projects and our capability, we live up to the value of remote team collaboration, moving with cultures and always achieving success and impact!
“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.”
Our Project Management philosophy
- Professionalism above all else
- Ideate and creates critical thinking
- Based on the business and HR transformation / change, prioritise projects and scope accordingly estimating project costs, tracking budgets, resourcing, assessing risks (and mitigations) throughout the project
- Integrate projects into programme management of transformation
- Establish programme and Project structures of reporting and account levels of accountability
- Ensure clear outcomes, metrics, processes, objectives and timeframes are set
- Provide critical skills support and methodologies to the project teams
- Provide Project leadership
- Apply a coaching framework to the growth and development of team members
- Motivate and empower team members to deliver and contribute to the best of their abilities
- Manage quality assurance of deliverables
- Manage and mitigate all risks in an agile manner
- Ensure participation and engagement of all stakeholders including the application of change management methodologies frameworks tools and techniques
- Manage budgets and timelines as applied to milestones
- Ensure programme and project communication frames are established in terms of reporting as well as for managing any deviations from expectations
- Manage scope creep
- Manage user adoption, impact assessments and reporting mechanisms
“If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself.”
Choosing the right Project Management methodology
The right Project Management methodology can elevate your project and help the project manager to get the best out of each team. We support both the Agile and more traditional Waterfall Project Management approaches to implementation.